TO APPLY FOR CURRENT OPEN POSITIONS, CLICK HERE.
Serve the Baylor community as a Sales Representative for IMPACT by Ironwood, a new partnership with IMG and the Baylor Bear Foundation. Offer your customers the best products and solutions in the credit and debit card payment industry backed by a lifetime, no-risk Ironclad Guarantee. Ironwood has exclusive sales and marketing rights with IMG and the Baylor Bear Foundation which gives you a significant competitive advantage in your sales efforts.
Earn a competitive salary plus an attractive residual commissions that continue to pay over the life of each customer relationship you build. This means that every time a credit or debit card is presented for payment at your customer’s business, you earn money.
You will sell debit and credit card equipment and processing to sales leads within the Baylor community – local businesses, alumni-owned businesses, any business with a desire to support the university. Without spending an extra dime, these businesses can support IMG and the Baylor Bear Foundation by simply accepting credit and debit card payments. IMPACT donates a portion of our profits to the Baylor Bear Foundation in the customer’s name each month and gives IMPACT customers access to exclusive member benefits.
Ironwood offers a refreshing customer-focused approach to businesses that accept debit and credit cards. Our owners are award-winning industry veterans who built Ironwood with the core values of integrity, transparency and teamwork.
If you’re passionate about doing the right thing for your customers, Ironwood could be the perfect place for you.
What we’re looking for:
- A goal-oriented, team player – someone who exceeds sales goals and expectations. We’ll give you the tools to help you succeed.
- Persuasive and clear presentation skills – ability to educate businesses on the benefits of the IMPACT program and close the sale. IMPACT is seriously a win/win for everyone involved.
- Tech and business savvy – a dedication to gaining product knowledge and understanding customer needs to determine and advise customers on the best solutions for their business. We want to know our customers and help them do business better.
- A friendly, professional and positive attitude – also, hard-working, dependable and honest. These are the foundations of the Ironwood culture.
- Someone who can develop a pipeline of prospects, go out and meet business owners, network, build relationships, and always follow-up. If that sounds like you, come join our team.
- Previous sales experience preferred unless recent college graduate
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or proven sales record
- Valid driver’s license, auto insurance, and background check
- Some travel required
- Full-time, W-2 employment status plus benefits
- Base salary plus residual commissions
Ironwood is a national credit card and payments processing company, and our owners are award-winning, industry veterans recognized for their efforts in customer service and retention. Please check out our website at www.ironwoodpayments.com.